These terms apply to all gift cards and electronic vouchers issued by or on behalf of LayAway Travel. By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a eGift Card, you agree to the following terms.
1. eGift Cards are redeemable online at www.layawaytravel.com.au.
2. Unless otherwise stated on the eGift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 36 months from the date of issue.
3. eGift Cards may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the eGift Card which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Card, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
4. eGift Cards are non-refundable.
5. eGift Cards may be redeemed in whole any used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.
6. eGift Cards cannot be reloaded.
7. eGift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
8. We may cancel or render invalid any eGift Card (including any available balance) which we determines in its absolute and sole discretion was purchased at any time and in any way (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means. layaway Travel may cancel any bookings made using any fraudulent eGift Card which may include any non-refundable amounts. LayAway Travel will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you if you purchase or attempt to redeem any fraudulent eGift Card.
9. You are responsible for the use and security of your eGift Card. Lost or stolen eGift Cards may not be replaced or refunded. You are liable for all transactions on your eGift Card.
For questions and notices, please contact us at:
LayAway Travel Australia Pty Ltd
2 John Street
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02 9698 2602