Ovation of the Seas, the newest vessel in Australia, has become the most popular cruise ship exploring Australia, the Pacific and New Zealand, and it’s not hard to see why!
Here are 10 things we love about Royal Caribbean's Ovation of the Seas:
1. It has bumper cars, yes that’s right SeaPlex is a floating indoor active centre but really it’s like a carnival and it doesn’t stop at bumper cars! There’s a roller rink, floating DJ booth and a resident food truck. How cool is that?
2. Love taking things to the next level? Well you can with a new flying simulator for those that just have to try sky diving at sea. Warning, you may want to do this more than once!
3. Take a glimpse into the future after a few cocktails. There is nothing real about the robotic bartenders at the Bionic Bar stirring your next martini but they make a mean cocktail and are awesome to watch!
4. For the foodies, we promise you will not be left hungry. Jamie’s Italian and Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine are just two of the new restaurants who’ve launched on this incredible new ship.
5. Forget the crowds at Bondi all searching for the same wave. Join the hipsters and start your morning with a surf on the perfect wave at FlowRider.
6. Enjoy a view like no other. Take a ride in the glass simulator and wonder at the breathtaking 360 Degree ocean views from 90 metres above sea level. Just wow!
7. You’re on holiday but occasionally you like to cook? Build your own hot dog at the hot dog stand and leave behind the mess … ok it’s not quite cooking, actually it’s much better.
8. Are you a secret shopaholic? Get your fix at the stunning boutique shops offering everything from high end jewellery, think Bulgari watches and extravagant diamond necklaces to the latest fashion. (P.S. Don’t forget you can layby spending money too!!!)
9. Tired already? Take a break from all the excitement, relax and unwind in the spacious and brand-new sophisticated staterooms. Pure unadulterated luxury, you might not want to leave.
10. The final reason we love this new ship and the incredible holiday experience it offers is because you can layby this cruise from just a few dollars a day. What are you waiting for? This lady needs a standing Ovation!