With its lush beachside location, chilled out holiday vibes and the best restaurants in the Asia Pacific, it’s no wonder Bali’s beach clubs are world class. If there wasn’t so much to explore and experience on this beautiful Indonesian Island we’d happily spend our days going from one beach club to the next!
1. Sundays Beach Club, Ungasan - Start your day with an incredible ride down the cliff top escalator to one of Bali’s most beautiful beaches. This secluded club with its chilled-out tunes, Tempura Lobster (my fav) and a cocktail list to take you from lunch to sunset, has it all. Snorkel, grab a stand-up paddle board, and indulge in beachside service. Arrive early for the best spot to spend the day with waves lapping at your feet. We guarantee when the sun sets you’ll be trying to hide behind one of their famous giant bean bags.
2. Finn’s Beach Club, Canggu - If fresh mojitos, a live DJ and a swim up pool bar are prerequisites then Finn’s is the club for you! From the moment this beach club opened its been pumping. A casual atmosphere appeals to the more relaxed traveller and its beach front location in the hottest new part of town is drawing crowds. Grab a beanbag, a woodfired pizza, lose your shoes and sift sand through your toes. Arrive at lunch and get ready to dance when the night session kicks in!
3. The Lawn Canggu - Just 10 minutes from Seminyak, is the latest addition to Bali’s beach club scene. With its foreshore position on hip Canggu Beach, you can either join the long board surfers or grab a bean bag and sit back and enjoy the waves from the lawn. Order their signature carafe of sangria and eat your way through endless bites on the menu, Friday’s are when The Lawn really comes to life, book your spot and end your Bali holiday on a high!
4. Sundara Beach Club, Jimbaran Bay channels a more luxurious ocean vibe. With 5 Star Service, a 57 Metre infinity pool, fire pit and double day beds, it’s the perfect club for honeymooners or couples seeking a romantic experience. With a Kids Club for extra family members it offers an easy escape. Choose from a casual menu or fine dining and soak up the stunning view with a world class cocktail or two!
5. Potato Head Beach Club, Seminyak - Do not leave Bali without experiencing this institution! One of the first beach clubs to open in Seminyak, Potato Head is renowned for its chilled-out atmosphere and huge selection of cocktails. The view, the crowds, and the beach attracts some of the world’s best DJ’s. Arrive early to get the best seats in the house, long lounges with direct views over Seminyak, and some of the best people watching on the Island! Grab a menu and settle in for sunset!