Don’t want to pay for a holiday up front? Just layby.
holiday means you pay off your holiday before you go. The layby includes flights, accommodation, transfers and you have the option to add spending money.
You don’t need to pass a credit check and for holiday packages you don’t need a deposit.
Select your destination. Where do you want to go? We offer layby packages to many popular destinations including Hawaii
, Gold Coast
and many more ++
2. Choose your desired travel dates. Book from 5 months, up to 2 years in advance. We don’t offer any layby’s under 5 months!
3. Explore the variety of different packages available. Keep an eye out for our deal of the week and special offers to make the most of your holiday budget.
4. Select your hotel, room type, then choose your layby payment plan. You can choose to pay in weekly, fortnightly, or monthly instalments.
Next enter your passenger details, and create your personal LayAway Travel account
6. Select your payment method via direct debit, credit or debit card.
7. Enter your credit card or payment details to confirm your booking.
8. Now sit back and get excited about your amazing holiday!
Our top tips for travellers:
1. Plan ahead and layby for late 2018 2019. The longer you layby the smaller the repayments
2. Avoid school holidays or peak season, this will save you money on accomodation and flights.
3. Choose a package which includes food and drinks. You will save on spending money!
4. If you’re travelling with a family find accomodation which offers a family room, even a kitchenette.
5. Budget how much you want to spend on your holiday and use the option to add spending money to your layby.
is the future of travel, and we can’t wait to share this journey with you!
Want to know more? Speak to one of our friendly travel consultants on our live chat.
WHY PAY, NOW JUST LAYBY?