Don’t want to pay for a holiday up front? Just layby.
holiday means you pay for your holiday in small instalments before you go. All laybys' include flights, accommodation, transfers plus you can add spending money, theme park tickets, tours and more!
You don’t need to pass a credit check and you don’t need a deposit, unless it’s a cruise.
2. Choose your dates. Book from 5 months, up to 2 years in advance. We don’t offer any layby’s under 5 months!
4. To find out how much it is going to cost, select your hotel, your room(s), then choose how you want to pay, either weekly, fortnightly, or monthly instalments.
5. If you have a preferred airline, flights times or any special requests, please make a note in the special requests box for our travel consultants.
7. Select your payment method via direct debit, credit or debit card.
8. Then enter your credit card or payment details to confirm your booking.
9. Next you will receive instant confirmation with details of your holiday and layby, and 24 to 48 hours later one of our experienced Travel Consultants will be in touch.
10. Before your first instalment you will receive a friendly text message reminder.
11. Over the course of your layby our friendly consultants are just a phone call or email away, to help with any questions or concerns.
12. As you countdown to your holiday and once we have received your final instalment, you will receive a full travel itinerary with your tickets, details of your flights, accommodation and transfers. If you added spending money, this will be transferred to your nominated bank account.
13. Now it’s time to relax, sit back and enter holiday mode!
Our top tips for travellers:
1. If you can’t find your ideal holiday we can still help you! Design Your Own and get a quote from one of our experienced Travel Consultants. Click here to get started!
2. Plan ahead and layby for late 2019 & 2020. The longer you layby the smaller the instalments.
3. Avoid school holidays and peak seasons to save money on accommodation and flights.
4. Choose a holiday which includes food and drinks. You will save on spending money!
5. If your holiday includes a large family find accommodation with a family room, and a kitchenette.
6. Calculate how much you'd like to spend on your holiday and add spending money to your layby.
Want to know more? Speak to one of our friendly travel consultants on our live chat.
WHY PAY, NOW JUST LAYBY?