Going to the chapel and you’re going to get ma-a-a-arried!
There’s no doubt this is one of the most exciting times in a couples’ life, finding the perfect dress and walking down the aisle. It can also be one of the most expensive, with couples spending on average around $50,000.
So, after forking out for a wedding, wouldn’t it be nice if you didn’t have to pay for a honeymoon upfront?
With LayAway Travel’s new Honeymoon Holidays and Honeymoon Registry, you can now layby from a few dollars a day, or even better ask your guests to contribute! Think Maldives, Tahiti, Fiji, Bali, with layby any dreamy destination is now possible!
A layby honeymoon means you pay in small instalments before you go. All laybys include flights, accommodation, transfers plus you can add spending money for those sunset cocktails by the pool or the beach dinner for two!
You don’t need to pass a credit check and you don’t need a deposit, unless it’s a cruise.
So, once you’re on www.layawaytravel.com.au/layby-honeymoons what’s next?
1. Select your destination from our range of popular honeymoons from 5 Star Luxury Beach Resorts to adventure holidays in New Zealand.
2. Choose your dates. Book from 5 months, up to 1 year in advance. We don’t offer laybys under 5 months!
3. To get an instant quote, select your hotel, your room, then choose how you want to pay, either weekly, fortnightly, or monthly instalments.
5. If you have a preferred airline, flights times or any special requests, you can leave a note in the special requests box for our travel consultants.
6. Next enter your passenger details and create your personal LayAway Travel account.
7. Select your payment method via direct debit, credit or debit card.
8. Then enter your credit card or payment details to confirm your booking.
9. Next you’ll receive instant confirmation and this is where you have the option to create a Honeymoon Registry for your wedding guests.
10. Over the course of your layby our friendly consultants are just a phone call or email away, to help with any questions or concerns.
11. When your layby is complete you’ll receive a full travel itinerary with tickets, flight details, accommodation and transfers. If you added spending money, this will be transferred to your nominated bank account.
Now with your honeymoon around the corner, it’s time to order the “MRS” bikini and plan your first cocktail!
Our Top Tips for Honeymooners
* Create a LayAway Honeymoon Registry so your wedding guests can contribute! Do you really need those extra pots and pans?
* If you can’t find your dream honeymoon, one of our experienced Travel Consultants can help you Design Your Own!
* Plan ahead and layby for late 2019 & 2020. The longer the layby the smaller the instalments.
* Avoid school holidays and peak seasons to save money on accommodation and flights and avoid those noisy kids taking over the pool!
* Calculate how much you'd like to spend on your honeymoon and add spending money to your layby.