A layby means you pay in small instalments before you jet off to meet Minnie Mouse. With no deposit you can book from 5 months to 2 years in advance.
Our Disney Laybys include flights, accommodation and airport transfers from Los Angeles to Anaheim!
Follow these 10 steps for an instant quote:
1. Select hotel and room(s), then choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly instalments.
2. If you have a preferred airline or flight times notify us in the special requests box.
3. Next enter personal details to create a LayAway Travel account.
4. Select payment method. Options are direct debit, credit or debit card.
5. Enter bank or card details to confirm booking.
6. Receive instant confirmation via email and within 48 hours a Travel Consultant will contact you.
7. During a layby we send text reminders when instalments are due. Your booking and layby balance is updated in your Travel Account.
8. We don’t forget about you! Our consultants are available via phone or email for support
9. Itineraries are issued after final instalment with tickets, flights, hotel and transfers. Spending money is transferred to a selected bank account.
10. Now surprise the kids with this magical holiday!
Tips on where to stay:
Anaheim is 45 minutes from Los Angeles Airport and is the home of Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure.
We recommend a minimum 5 Night stay, 2 days for each park, plus a day by the pool or to explore Anaheim’s famous restaurants and shops! You can even take a day trip to Universal Studios in LA.
Disneyland is always busy but peaks at Christmas, with nightly fireworks and street parades. If you like to be spooked, Halloween is also a real treat.
Top layby tips:
Book now for 2020. The longer the layby, the smaller the instalments.
Avoid peak seasons like school holidays to save money.
Add theme park tickets and spending money to your layby!
For the ultimate Disney experience and direct access to the park, stay at the 5 Star Grand Californian Hotel
If you want to spend more on fairy floss and less on accommodation then stay at Howard Johnson Anaheim.