Layby means you pay off your honeymoon in small instalments before you jet off. With no deposit, you can book from 5 months to 2 years in advance.
Return flights, hotel and airport transfers are included. Resorts which require boat or domestic flight transfers are also included.
Follow these 10 steps for an instant quote:
1. Select hotel and room(s), then choose weekly, fortnightly, or monthly instalments.
2. If you have a preferred airline or flight times notify us in the special requests box.
3. Next enter personal details to create a LayAway Travel account.
4. Select payment method. Options are direct debit, credit or debit card.
5. Enter bank or card details to confirm booking.
6. Receive instant confirmation via email and within 48 hours a Travel Consultant will contact you.
7. During a layby we send text reminders when instalments are due. Your booking and layby balance is updated in your Travel Account.
8. We don’t forget about you! Our consultants are available via phone or email for support
9. Itineraries are issued after final instalment with tickets, flights, hotel and transfers. Spending money is transferred to a selected bank account.
10. Finally, stop dreaming and start packing!
Tips on where to stay:
With stunning white sandy beaches, hot climate and 5 Star service, the Maldives is a popular honeymoon destination.
Hide-away in a over water bungalow and indulge in spa treatments or chase adventure in a resort offering water sports, like jet skiing and under water scooters.
May through to September is the ideal time to visit, with December to March being the busiest.
For an all-inclusive honeymoon check out Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa.
For luxury, location and bungalows check out Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa.
Top layby tips:
Create a Honeymoon Registry so wedding guests can contribute to a layby.
Plan ahead and layby for late 2019 or 2020. The longer the layby, the smaller the instalments.
Calculate how much spending money you’ll need and add it to your layby!