From the happiest to the spookiest place on earth, Disneyland is magically transformed during October. Ghosts, ghouls and creepy street parades attract Halloween fanatics from around the world and with a layby holiday you could be there too!
Here’s 8 scary things to expect!
1. Radiator Screams Cruise through Cars Land where Radiator Springs has turned into Radiator SCREAMs. Ride with Lightning McQueen, Mater, Red and others.
2. Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy One of Disneyland’s most popular rides will leave you feeling giddy. Face your darkest fears and scream past spectral stars and exploding satellites.
3. Feeling scared and hungry? You won’t believe the Halloween themed treats! From sweet to savoury every character is covered either with green fudge and more! Treats too good to eat!
4. Book a Happiest Haunts Tour! Explore spooky stories behind Disneyland’s famous haunted residence in a 2.5 hour tour. Get the fright of your life in this dingy mansion, home to ghosts, dead bodies and vampires.
5. Trick or Treat? Dust the cobwebs off your costumes and party with Mickey! This after-hours exclusive event is perfect for families who love to trick and treat and fireworks!
6. Villains Square If you’re scared of baddies avoid Disneyland Town Square where the likes of Cruelle De Vil and The Queen of Hearts ride around on black horse drawn carriages through thunder and fog.
7. Pumpkin Festival Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland transforms to become the Pumpkin Festival, with hundreds of pumpkins on display and incredibly no two of them are the same.
8. Dia de los Muertos Celebration Frontierland observes the Mexican festival Dia de los Muertos with a traditional skeleton display that normally runs through to the start of November.